Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Update

Well, last couple weeks have been decent. I am having a good last two days up 3k both days. I think that I am gonna prolly be done posting till the end of the year at that point I am going to create a new blog or chart progress in this blog. My goal will be to reach SuperNova Elite which will be a bitch but, I am starting to train for it. I am workingout now, eating healthier, and not partying nearly as much in preparation for a good start.Last week I put in some money on FTP and have been trying to get used to playing there (My stats are on bottom so far). I will do a couple quick updates in December but, for strategy and examples of hands there prolly will be not many. GL everyone

Username: Nofear47
Games played: 53
Avg Profit: $135
Avg roi: 30%
Total Profit: $7,152

No comments: