Thursday, May 15, 2008

Durrr

Lately poker has been meh. Over the month I have played lots of mtts and events but, cant seem to avoid suckouts deep which has hurt my profit this month. I think overall I am around 8-12k this month which is fine with school begining to wind down and all. Last week I played the FTOP Hu event but, played my D-F game due to there horrific software, busted in a 100k pot AQ vs QJ pre in the million then busted in round 3 in hu event for 5th consecutive week.

Over the next month I am going to look for someone to stake me in satelites the 33r and 215 ds to the wsop. This will hopefully turn a decent profit for us both because its just a matter of time till I win another package the suckouts at final tables will end eventually.

Today, was pretty crappy lost to handful of donkies cause of them turning or rivering cards and me not able to drop top pair at times and a couple suckouts. 400 down which isnt that bad but, negative days piss me off in general.

No comments: