Saturday, May 3, 2008

Great Start

This month has started off very well. This week im up around 9k this is mainly because 500s running normal and not non-stop bad beats. Right now im almost Supernova and on pace for around 300k fpps. Next year I am going to grind 16 table 50 buck 9mans for fpps and try and hit elite w/ hus obviousl. Last night I played 2 tournies out of bordem went deep in both was 50 out of the money in a 55k guarantee and was chip leader 3 bad beats nad 10 mins later im knocked out.

This month im trying to incorporate 500s normally so I can mentally prepare myself for the swings. I am planning on playing some majors tomorow hopefully make it farther then a hour in (highly unlikely) and then some wsop satelites. Im hoping to finish the week strong with a 1k+ day and a 10k week which would be my first except the wsop package I won earlier this year. This week also put me over 70k for the year and on pace for 200k+. Updates to come

1 comment:

PrimordialAA said...

keep rolling man, your weeks just keep getting better, and if you keep playing like your playing you'll hit 200k no prob, so GL