Monday, June 9, 2008

gotta quit sucking

Over the past 3 days I have been haunted by horrific calls on my part. This has mostly been top pair high kicker situations where I have even stated what the guys had mulitple times and just cant seem to lay down the hand. I have even had trouble laying down mid pair at times lately. This is pretty horrific on my part and I believe is directly related to me becoming bored with poker relatively quickly. I have only been playing under 10 games lately with the exception of a 30 game day last week (3.5k profit). This is a on-going problem ive had for multiple weeks I get bored with the game and only play 1-4 hours. I have been trying to find a solution possible by playin other forms of poker or even taking a break from poker all together. Im sure ill struggle throughout with my vegas trip coming up in a week ill get a much needed break.

Recently results have been solid i think im up around 10-12k this month whcih is solid. I am eager to play the 200 guarantee wsop package tourney this weekend and maybe take down another wsop package.

Kyle

No comments: