Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Schools Out

Quality weak schools out, reached over 100k on sharkscope, and working out regularly now. Lately, I have been looking to make a lot of healthy strives in my life (eating right, not smoking as much, and working out) hopefully these will all help me excel more at poker. Since school has let out im up 3k in two days which is pretty solid considering ive only played 20ish games.

Tomorrow im gonna play my 2nd live tourney ever. It is a live 165 tourney that I have played before I got 6th for 600 bucks but, this time im gonna get first. I am gonna get hyper aggresive thorughout the whole tourney hoping not to run into any high premium hands. This will also let me prep for the wsop.

I am also working on switching up my sleeping patterns to a much later approach since school is out and action in the morning blow. I am trying to get it so I am sleeping from 4-5am to 1-2. This will definitely benefit my profits because I will have more action during the day. I am going to work on poker soley throughout the summer and try and pull in some nice results in mtts and satelites as well as live action.

Kyle

No comments: